2.21.2010

Thing #3

On the 13 Things blog there is a link to another blogspot called Speaking of History. This is a blog written by an 8th grade history teacher in Missouri. On this blog, I found a slideshow entitled "A Dozen Ways to Incorporate Technology Into the History Classroom." In this slideshow I found the idea of taking the kids on a "Virtual" field trip! This sounds like such a fun idea! I can't wait to explore this idea. The next chapeter in Social Studies has the students taking a tour around my classroom using pictures. I think I'm going to explore the internet and see what I can find. I might be able to use the idea of a "virtual" field trip for this chapter! :) I can't wait!



Here is the Link to Dozens of Ways to Integrate Technology into the History Classroom. Just click on the word "dozens". Enjoy! I know I did!

2 comments:

Eric Langhorst said...

Thanks for visting my blog. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or leave a comment on the blog. Thanks.

Eric Langhorst

Sue81 said...

That sounds exciting. It is amazing the things that technology can bring to the classroom. Teaching history is one thing I do miss.